- A creamy, semi-hard cheese, tangy but tender, melting in the tradition of semi-hard cheeses from Eastern Switzerland. Ideal as a dessert cheese, for hot and cold cuisine and for savoury raclette.
- Hard cheese matured for 14 months in a humid cave, strong and spicy with the characteristic sweetish nutty flavour. Ideal as a dessert cheese with a complex white or red wine.
- Hard cheese, matured for 12 months. The name comes from the saint of the city of St Gallen. Strong and spicy, a mixture of semi-hard and hard cheese.
- A delicate hard cheese, 12 months affinated. Strong, spicy, tender melting, from the mountains in the Swiss Jura. Velvety yet strong, with a lovely creamy texture and a unique character. Ideal as a dessert cheese or for warm cuisine. How does time taste? Thanks to this cheese, we know that patience is a taste.
- A cheese for the homeland, peace and youth Comte Antoine awakens people's longing for home and peace. It was inspired by the unofficial national anthem of the canton of Fribourg and the young Count Antoine de Gruyere. L’Antoine was created by the mercenary and alpine shepherd Antoine in the 17th century.
- This alpine cheese is produced on a wood fire in the summer and easily equals perfection. During 36 months of maturing, it develops an incomparable flavour. Every bite is a feast for the senses; it unfolds the ﬂavour of fresh Alpine herbs and ﬂowers. Immerse yourself in the ambience of a warming wood fire in the alpine hut. The ﬂavour is at its best when served in wafer-thin shavings. Insider tip: Add 2-3 shavings of this exceptional alpine cheese with your fondue and experience a unique ﬂavour.
- This raclette cheese is a real treasure. We have carefully refined the recipe by L‘Antoine the Cheese-Artist from the 17th century, to preserve its unique character and ﬂavour. Every bite of this cheese is a feast for the senses. With its absolutely divine melting texture and a ﬂavour that reminds you of freshly picked herbs and lush ﬂower meadows, it will spoil you and your guests. Experience the incomparable pleasure of the best raclette cheese you have ever tasted.
- Hard cheese matured for 14 months, first in a cave and then in a natural cellar. From the mountains of the Swiss Jura, strong and spicy, a typical Gruyère. Ideal as a dessert cheese or for hot dishes.
- Semi-hard cheese affinated for 4 months, mildly spicy. Specially matured in moist and warm cellars, with natural rind. Ideal for raclette and warm cuisine but also as a light dessert cheese. The special ingredient in this cheese is satisfaction. With each raclette, it spreads throughout the room and between the people enjoying the meal together It brings a mild spiciness to the round and accompanies you for a long time in your own memories of the moment.
- emi-hard cheese affinated for 4 months, mildly spicy, with a special flavour note depending on the ingredient. Specially matured in moist and warm cellars, with natural rind. Ideal for raclette and warm cuisine but also as a light dessert cheese. Why not create a cheese where every bite tastes different? Just as not every day repeats itself, we don’t want to eat the same thing for an entire evening. Variety is flavour – and this raclette captures it perfectly.
- Hard cheese from the mountains of the canton of Bern. Affinated with red wine for 12 months; strong and spicy with a slightly sweet finish and a hint of red wine. Ideal as a dessert cheese and in warm cuisine.
- Semi-hard cheese, matured with red wine for 6 months, strong and spicy with a hint of red wine. Produced in eastern Switzerland, affinated in Bern. Ideal as a dessert cheese, gives a strong taste in warm cuisine.
- Semi-hard cheese refined with red wine for 4 months, mildly spicy with a hint of red wine. Naturally matured in moist and warm cellars. Ideal for raclette, warm cuisine but also as a light dessert cheese.
- A hard cheese, matured for 6 months, spicy. Ideal for cold and warm cuisine or as a dessert cheese.
- Semi-hard cheese made in eastern Switzerland and matured for 8 months. A semi-hard cheese with the typical character of eastern Switzerland, but strong and spicy. Ideal as a dessert cheese and for warm cuisine. Often copied; never equalled.
- This cheese conveys the unmistakable ﬂavour of a warm spring day in the forest. Fine citrus notes gently shimmer through the flavour of the wild garlic and give it a remarkable, subtle, aromatic note.
Cheese from Affineur Walo, more than one taste
A cheese is more. It has a story. An emotion. And it makes your meal special by being one ingredient among many, allowing you to create and discover your own taste. It refines, emphasises and enchants that one moment that counts.