Duties Booklet Flower Meadow Cheese
Definition: Cheese made with untreated raw milk.
Permitted milk treatments:
- Skimming of the milk by means of a centrifuge or skimming.
- Heating of a part of the milk to max. 66° for max. 15s.
- Skimming of the milk, by means of centrifuge or skimming.
Not allowed milk treatments:
- Micro or ultafiltration
- Bactofugation (centrifugal sterilisation)
- Heating the milk to 72° or higher for 15 seconds (pasteurisation).
- Heating of the whole milk to above 40° before manufacture.
- Fresh grass
- Dry concentrated feed
- Not allowed feeding:
- Silage feeding
- Feeding with wet concentrate
- Milk, rennet, natural starter cultures, salt.
- Water can be added to the milk or used to wash the curd.
Not permitted means of production:
- colouring agents
- genetically modified rennet
- genetically modified starter culture
- Melting salt
Varieties of Affineur Walo that belong to it
- Red Nose Gold label
- Red wine Farmer cheese
- Jura mountain cheese
- Comte Antoine
- Creamy Thurgau Lion Cheese
- Le Gruyere AOP
- Emmentaler AOP